Together with the team, you’ll be responsible to support our customers in their use of SAP systems. As the first point of contact you will communicate directly with the customers and provide 1st & 2nd line support. If necessary you can rely on the help of a team of 3rd line BC support consultants. Moreover, as support consultant, you will be responsible for change requests that come out of the support questions.
What we’re looking for:
- You have a first experience in the world of SAP BC support (As an SAP BC support engineer or as SAP Systems Administrator).
- Strong communication skills, customer oriented and out of the box thinker.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is an asset.
What’s in it for you:
- Deepen your SAP knowledge by supporting different customers whilst working together with a group of expert consultants.
- Enjoy the comfort of working in a human-centric company.
- Really make a difference in an innovative and dynamic environment.
- A working atmosphere where initiative and creativity is encouraged.
- Working from 1 central point in Erpe-Mere.