Thursday, 15 February 2018 - 17u30
Restaurant Oost-West, Utrecht, the Netherlands
In today’s world, data is the most valuable asset most companies have.
Using internal and external data for advanced analytics is key for companies to stay competitive and transform into truly high-performing, data-driven organizations.
Although many organizations recognize the potential business value of data science and Predictive Analytics they are struggling to get a grip on how to translate this into a business case and project and how to set up a landscape and architecture.
Curious to see how Predictive Analytics can help your business to improve? And how can you incorporate advanced analytics in your complex IT and SAP Landscapes?
In our next Expert Session, Expertum will guide you through the steps of setting up the organization, technology and processes in order to make a start within your organization with Predictive Analytics. We will walk you through the possibilities, tools and methodologies SAP software offers in this area, and how to use this in the optimal way.
In this session, Dirk Kemper will walk you through a content-packed agenda covering the most important topics to get up-to-speed with Predictive Analytics with SAP:
- Overview of SAP Predictive Analytics Solutions
- Introduction of CRISP-DM Project Approach
- Predictive modelling techniques and performance metrics
- Deployment options and operationalization of models
During the live demo, Dirk will showcase the creation and setup of a fraud detection model based around credit card fraud using SAP Predictive Analytics and the HANA Predictive Analytics Library (PAL).
Before and during the session, we will make sure dinner is arranged. After the presentation, you will have the opportunity to network with your peers & our experts while enjoying a drink.
After attending this session, you will have gathered the following takeaways:
- What toolsets and frameworks does SAP offer on the topic of data science and Predictive Analytics?
- What project methodology and team setup can be used for a Predictive Analytics project?
- Examples of common business use cases and translating these into predictive models using various techniques.
- How to leverage various SAP tools to for your Predictive Analytics project and how to use these in productive environments.
Intended audience: BICC Manager, IT Director, Architect, Data Scientist