In your role as SAP ALM Consultant you will run different projects at our customers. You will partner with them and advise them on best practices and strategy for their SAP ALM roadmap using SAP Solution Manager. You will set-up, support and implement processes for Change Management, Monitoring, Solution Management, Document & Configuration Management, … You will be able to assist our customers in setting up cutting edge S/4 solutions that help their organisations in making a difference in their industry.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with ALM in an SAP environment, experience with SAP Solution Manager (SolMan) is a plus.
- Analytical mindset and a willingness and passion to solve complex projects with out-of-the-box thinking.
- You are able to work independently and take up your role as a trusted advisor towards our customers.
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French.
- An interest in the latest SAP technologies, S/4HANA experience is a big advantage.
What is in it for you:
- Deepen your SAP knowledge by working with expert consultants.
- Really make a difference in an innovative and dynamic environment.
- Get inspired by different types of customers and industries
- Enjoy the comfort of working in a human-centric company.
- A working atmosphere where initiative and creativity is encouraged.