As Project Manager you will, together with your colleagues, be responsible for the delivery of different SAP services and solutions to the customer. You will be the link between the different teams (functional consultants, development, infrastructure, sales, etc) and the customer to make sure that their needs are being met.
Part of your responsibilities will be to manage expectations, scope, quality, time and budget. You will also take the lead during steering committees and are able to communicate in a clear and positive way to the different internal and external stakeholders.
What we’re looking for:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in delivering SAP (Finance) projects in a hands on role
- You are quality driven, have strong communication skills and are an out-of-the-box thinker.
- You are a people person and believe project success is driven by the people contributing to the project.
- You are able to gain the trust and confidence of the different stakeholders and have a great sense of responsibility.
- You find the challenge and energy in delivering diverse SAP implementation and migration projects.
- Managing risks and issues is something that comes natural to you.
- A first experience in a Project Management/Coordinating role is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is an asset.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to grow in a project management role under the guidance of a senior program manager
- Enjoy working in a human-centric company.
- Really make a difference in an innovative and dynamic environment.
- An atmosphere where initiative and creativity is encouraged.
- Your own personal development will be supported by internal and external trainings/coachings