Thursday, 22 February 2018 - 18u30
Internet of Things is the biggest hype since the internet – but are we ready to put it in practice or is it a long term perspective? Can we get the business case in balance?
SAP Leonardo is the newest hype in the SAP ecosystem, buzzing, but not known & understood.
Our upcoming Expert Session is dedicated to mapping the innovative (r)evolution to your context.
We will explain the key words, the key solutions and the required key components.
Like Leonardo, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, Cloud platform & Design Thinking.
We will explain how small scale initiatives, translated trough design thinking & prototyping, can lead to out-of-the-box solutions. Practical, mobile, digital, fast, easy to access.
Our aim is to inspire. With real cases, delivered by our Experts. Their approach, their pragmatism, their expertise translated into what innovative solutions you can develop. What issues you can finally tackle - Business models you can enable.
And we will explain. The role SAP’s platform & solutions can play. Or not. Depending on your case, your context. The roadmap ahead, for Leonardo and you.
Get inspired. Get educated. Get ahead of the game.
1. SAP Leonardo explained
2. SAP Cloud Platform, it’s functions and value
3. Real cases: A walk through of the objectives, the solutions & the choice of platform
- It’s my Life – the innovative Health Platform. Collecting, Analysing& responding to Big data from wearables & sensors, Gamification & Mobility. All in 1.
- BAM – tackling the information overflow to get to the essentials of a Tender driven sales opportunity. Efficiency & Cost effectiveness, through Data Analytics & Machine Learning
- Kadaster NL- bringing together multiple layers of data & making it available where needed
- Akzo Nobel – R&D insights collected and translated to product design
- Euronics – a “simple” check to ensure data quality on SAP Cloud Platform
As always: an expert, a demo, experience of today, a vision on the future. Followed by a drink & a chat