SAP Solution Manager 7.2 is designed to power SAP S/4HANA implementations and operations, and is ready for the Cloud by supporting hybrid solutions. The new release of SAP’s central lifecycle management platform features a new business process management tool and a modern, crisp user experience.
Why should you move to Solution Manager 7.2?
For one, your previous version is going out of maintenance in 2017. But moreover, the newest version of Solution Manager has a lot of new features and improvements to offer.
SAP developed SAP Solution Manager 7.2 after listening closely to its user groups.
They expressed the need to take advantage of Internet of Things (IoT), mobile and other advanced technologies, which are the digital age accelerators for every industry.
The result is one platform which gives you the appropriate real-time transparency, automation and control to adopt and manage these innovations. Process experts and solution architects can begin early to explore new industry models, accessing the complete portfolio of SAP best practices from SAP Activate, including guided configuration for SAP S/4HANA.
The new release of the management platform provides significant improvements throughout the entire lifecycle of your SAP solutions:
- Best-in-class support for SAP S/4HANA by leveraging SAP Best Practices. It delivers support services providing roadmaps for jump-starting implementations of eg. S/4HANA.
- Business focus is strengthened. The new Process Management provides state-of-the-art support from the build-in business processes modelling to business process operations. Adoption by key users has been made easier.
- One of the major benefits is the ability to bring cloud-based transformation into systems that typically include on-premise solutions. By extending functions like monitoring, change and release management to the cloud, ….customers now can manage SAP cloud solutions in the same way as their on premise solutions.
HANA, Cloud, on premise, private or public and hybrid… Solution Manager 7.2 covers all your architectures.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 is the first release that leverages the SAP HANA database. No separate license is needed since it is included in the maintenance contract.
- SAP made it easy to adopt SAP Solution Manager 7.2. The new Focused Solutions are turn-key solutions made for immediate consumption. The road ahead for fast and cost-effective implementations.
Expertum and Solution Manager
Expertum has had a passion for Solution Manager since the start. Over the years our expertise in Solution Manager has become recognized, allowing us to build a strong team, partnerships and a solid track record.
We couldn’t wait to get our hands on the newest version! Expertum went into ramp-up in the spring of 2016, to explore all the new features and experience the migration to the new version. Our state-of-the-art demo system as well as our productive VAR support system are running on SolMan 7.2 since mid 2016. This allows us to give live demo’s during interactive customer information sessions.
In short, we can advise, implement and support also in this release which functionality complements your architecture and roadmaps.